Sunday, November 22, 2009

versatility...

I love when something I own can fulfill more than one need. I especially love this in my jewelry. I tend to gravitate towards the same colors when I'm shopping, every now and then I throw in a new color, but I definitely have my "go-to" colors. This means, that I can usually wear a necklace many times with many different things, but sometimes depending on the neckline of the sweater or shirt it can call for different lengths of necklaces. I recently have made a couple of longer necklaces that I have worn both as a single strand and also as a double strand.




















I am also a sucker for symbolic items. The necklace with the green sweater is made of the birthstones of myself and 5 of my best friends from college. Everytime I wear it, it makes me think of them and smile.

I always love a trendy necklace or bracelet that goes perfectly with just one particular item, but a necklace that can be worn with several things that can never go out of style is never a bad investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment